TARALTEC® REACTOR FOR BOREWELL HANDPUMP
With its ‘fit and forget’ technology, one of the applications of the company, with patent applied for, is the Taraltec® Reactor. It can be easily retrofitted into the India mark 2 model (the most widely used hand pump in the world), or even into any motorized bore well within an hour by a local plumber with no special tools. With its nil operational expense and low capital investment, the Taraltec® Reactor is ideal for all under-served remote areas. The Reactor once fitted needs no maintenance. There is no need for specialized personnel, nor for separate electricity.
The game-changing technology has a range of other applications. With minimum moving parts, it can be brought online in variable/ pulsating fluid flows to create targeted process intensification in a modular way. None of the applications require any maintenance, or specialized personnel for fitting.
Each can be retrofitted into existing setups with minimum pipeline modification, and with no plant stoppage.
- Fitted inside existing hand pumps by any local fitter
- This device is maintenance free and has NIL OpEx
- Requires no spares or consumables at all
- Kills +99% of all microbes instantaneously
- Very low CapEx–can be purchased by CSRs or Individuals or the Village Panchayat directly under their own financial sanctioning power
- Requires NO behavioural change for the user